Thursday, October 7, 2010

Vegas Baby, Vegas.

Let's get down to brass tacks folks. We've got a bachelor party to plan and where do all the hip kitties go when it is time for a little debauchery? Nope, not Laughlin. Not Modesto either. Jersey Shore? Naw, none of us are that tan. Well, Greg is Italian, but I don't think "Guido" when I think Greg. Simple logic here, let's do Vegas. B has always been a fan of the drag shows and even entered a contest once. I wasn't there, but I hear he is one ugly woman.

Yup, not an attractive (wo)man.

We are all familiar with B's hangouts while in Vegas. He loves the Pawn Shops.
But we need to think of something new for B. And I think I have just the thing. B is a huge coaster fan and really enjoys some thrill rides. What says thrill more than the rides on the top of the Stratosphere? Nothing (I just answered my own question. Helpful, aren't I?). I know he enjoys spinning in circles while hanging over the edge of a tall tower. So let's ride this:
Not good enough? Let's slowly slide off the edge:

Still not cool enough for you? Think you have some great cast iron cajones hanging in your denim? I've got just the thing.

Yes, that gentleman is free-falling from the top of the Stratosphere (the tallest building in the West) with just a little string. Just do it, jump! You know you want to. Odd that the suit is white because after I jump, there will be a little brown stain on the backside (you do the math).

Okay B, we've given you options. Are you ready?




1 comment:

  1. Let's do it all! Except for the "watching B in drag" part, not cool, but probably really funny!

    ReplyDelete