Monday, October 25, 2010

Gaga for the Lady

Welcome Amy Jones, our newest follower.

Side Note: Vanilla Ice now has a show on HGTV where he is redoing his mansion. Just thought I would share.

You've been wondering, I can tell. Your question has gone unanswered so far, but your patience will be rewarded. Yup, you want to know what is the most popular costume this Halloween. You've come to the right place, this blog. Lady Gaga will be knocking at your door asking for candy and invading your Halloween parties this year. And for good reason, who wouldn't want to look like this:




A bunch of dead frogs? Gross. Or even worse, wearing some Top Round.
Doesn't she know there are starving children across the world? Rude!

What does Lady Gaga (or as I call her Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta) have to do with the wedding? Glad you asked, otherwise, this blog would get pretty boring pretty quickly. The easy answer would be to have Corrin dress as Stefani for the wedding, but I don't think that is appropriate. Plus, Paul, Greg, and I would have a tough time not throwing the meat dress on the BBQ and making some snacks. No, I think when B returns to Vegas to take over the mantle of the world's worst drag queen, he should do so as Stefani Gaga.

Yes, we can make this:



Look like this:



Difficult? Yes. But I think I can call on one our favorite Queer Eye For The Straight Guy hosts; Carson Kressley!
In fact, I think that B should utilize Carson as his personal stylist.

Hmmm, I need to restore my masculinity and creds for the blog. So here are some pictures of some manly stuff:

Phew. I feel a bit better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment