Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gee, I Hope They Invite Me

I've been so helpful in planning this wedding, I hope I get an invitation, or at least get a commission as a wedding planner. I can see it now, "Wedding planned by Justin Voss (tips appreciated)." Come on, this kind of advice doesn't come cheap (insert your own joke here).

But let's talk about those invitations. You need something...snappy. Something to grab your friends and family. Yes, there is a free meal. Probably some drinks. Maybe some music. We get to see B dance, which is something I haven't seen him do since 8th grade. In fact, I remember attending a dance in 7th grade and B and one of his other friends had an entire choreographed dance routine to "Ice Ice Baby." It was epic, simply epic. You can't find that kind of entertainment on "Dancing With The Stars." I am still laughing about it 18 years later and I was not cool in 7th grade. I'm not saying I am cool now, but yikes! Dancing to this guy? Egh.

He makes William Hung look cool.

Wow, isn't the internet amazing? Okay, back to the task at hand. Needing something to grab you in the invitation. May I suggest a cute picture of B and Corrin? I know Corrin has a bunch of pictures of them, however B is wearing sunglasses in about 98% of them and I want to be captivated by those eyes. So this idea has some potential:

But who gets to be on the inside looking out? Or maybe you could recreate this one (too many climbing up the wall jokes to write here)



How about some trick photography?
Really, the options are endless. We may have to revisit this in the future. Thanks to Guidespot and Awkward Family Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment