Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm Johnny Cash

That picture has nothing to do with the wedding, I just love that shot.

First, a Shout-Out To Our Followers. Hi Shap & Corrin! Now, on with the blog.

"I keep a close watch on this heart of mine, I keep my eyes wide open all the time...Because you're mine, I'd walk the line."

I have mentioned some themes for the wedding before. I think I have struck gold with my most recent idea, a Man In Black wedding. You won't get the "Cocaine Blues" while "Walk[ing] The Line" at this wedding. Nope, your love will burn like a "Ring Of Fire." We aren't talking about "A Boy Named Sue," just a boy named B marrying his June Carter, Corrin. "Delia" won't be gone when B is standing at the alter as a "Man In Black" Sure, the crowd will be thinking there is just "25 Minutes To Go" until the end of the wedding, but we will all just "Cry, Cry. Cry" as you are announced for the first time as man and wife. And Corrin, maybe B will "Tremble For You" later that evening. But B, Corrin will return the favor and show you "The Ways Of A Woman In Love." Look how happy you will be




The rest of us can just mope around in black while you are all happy. You can call me a "Dirty Old Egg-Suckin' Dog," but I think you know I am on to something here! Babies love him.



He's even got something for the kids:

No comments:

Post a Comment