Monday, November 29, 2010

Slowly Getting To A Point *OR* Do Your Own Thing

Did you miss me? No? Okay, I understand.

A great positive way to start off a new blog, right?

Thanksgiving has come and gone, but our guts are all just a little bit bigger. And we'll carry that joy all the way until Christmas and then think about getting rid of it around the New Year, but we'll get either lazy or cold and forget all about it.

As promised, Greg and I went to the LA Auto Show and spent about 5 hours molesting and breaking cars apart. I even met TV's The Stig!
Me hanging with The Stig from Top Gear!

Have you ever watched the BBC version of Top Gear? Pure Genius. But who was not at the Auto Show? Our own Brent Lee. I can prove it.
See? This was out in public for anyone to see.

Where is this one going? I wasn't sure for a moment, but I think I have a topic now. File this one under "marriage advice." Yup, we're making files and making you store things. Luckily, this one is simple. While you are two people coming together as one or something sappy like that, you are still two people. And as two people, you have different interests. B's interests include flannel, wine, and fire. Not necessarily in that order either. Corrin's interests (as far as I can tell) are taking pictures, country music, and charity work. But you have to keep some things to yourself. A place that you can always go that you can call yours. My place like that is either an auto dealership or Best Buy. Don't really know why, just places I tend to head when I need to get out and do something.

So Corrin, let B walk down the street to Paul's house so they can listen to 80s music and talk about Smokey the Bear. And B, let Corrin have her girl's nights. Trust me, it is good for you both.

In general blog news, we are going to finally go away from a daily posting regiment. I know, where else will you spend hours online? We are aiming for a few times a week, but I guess this means you have to check in all the time to see what may be new. Have a great week and start thinking about getting me a Christmas present. I'll give you a hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment