Monday, November 15, 2010

Every Couple Needs Their Names Smashed Together- Poll Results

We've all heard of Brangelina, Beniffer, and other smashed up couple names.
Sometimes it gets a little hard to mash up the names into one cutesy couples name. Take myself for example, I could be part of "Jamanda" or "Amustin" but honestly, neither of those has a ring to it. Luckily, B & Corrin don't have this problem. In our last poll we offered a few options for an awesome couples name for our betrothed-elect. I am happy to announce that we had a tie! So, I guess we should have a run off or something. Naw, skip it, I will just choose. The tie was between "Clee" and "Born." I choose "Clee" mostly because it will be great when they have a kid named Carl.

Next time you are invited to their home or hang out with the engaged pair, be sure to address them as Clee. They need to loose any sense of who they are as individuals and become a single entity for the rest of time.
It will be great when they are announced for the first time once they are married. There will be no need for "Mr. and Mrs. Lee" we can just jump to "Clee."

Even better is the fact that we can ride the popularity of the hit Fox television program, Glee.
I'm thinking we can cross-promote somehow.

Well, we can all tell that I half-assed that blog post. Maybe you'll get lucky later in the week and I will put some effort into it. Enjoy your day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment