Sunday, March 13, 2011

Titanic Style *OR* Still Going Overboard

Last post, I decided that the upcoming wedding of B and Corrin (gee, we're only about a year away now) needs to be grandiose. So grandiose in fact, that we are going to book the entire West Coast. Three states. Oh yeah. At first I thought just the coast, but on second thought, I want everything in California, Oregon, and Washington to be open for our needs.

Let's start with the obvious. Let's have the wedding at the top of the Space Needle in beautiful Seattle, Washington. That's right, you and 200 hundred of your closest friends will fly first class on Alaska Airlines to Seattle, Washington, where you will spend two nights preparing for and getting married at the largest Needle ever.

Ride the monorail!

See Jimi Hendrix's guitar (it is in this building, trust me).


Hungry during your visit? See them throw fish around at the Pike Place Market. Why do they throw the fish? It seems like that would bruise the fish. Hmm, why not put it on the monorail as well?
You can recreate this photo after the wedding.
Can't wait to see B jump into the fountain after getting married.

I think that takes care of Seattle. Next time, let's see what one of my favorite cities has to offer. Portland, I'm looking at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment