Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Presents! I Love Presents!

There are plenty of wedding traditions that one must abide by. Don't see the bride the day before the wedding, wear something old, the couple should give each other gifts, the writer of the blog should receive a gift in value of no less than $10,000 for his efforts, you get the idea.

Well Corrin, I am going to help you out here as you think about a wedding gift for B. Just to give you a sense of where I am coming from, Amanda got me a banjo as a gift. No joke, and it is a cool banjo. Now, if only I played the thing...
Moving on...Corrin, I am sure you have noticed that B is a man of simple pleasures (albeit they can be expensive). He likes his Honey Bunches of Oats
He enjoys Vanilla Ice's music so much that he dresses like him often.
His house was pretty bare, just some old Pepsi cans scattered about and some shot glasses made of ice in the freezer. So I have compiled a list of gift ideas that he may appreciate.

First, if you could find the old Kona Nut, I know he would love that car forever.


The world is yours here Corrin. B is pretty simple and tends not to complain about much. Just know that you have to top a banjo.

No comments:

Post a Comment