Thursday, March 10, 2011

Suck On This Kate and Will *OR* How To Go Overboard

Sorry if I have offended any British royalty who may be visiting this site. I get the feeling that is pretty unlikely, so on second thought, I take it back. In fact, we beat you in our Revolution! How's that feel?! Don't even get me started on WWII. It's like always having your little brother saving you every time you get into trouble.

Oh, right, this is a wedding blog. Moving on....
Well, Kate and Will are getting married. I have my tickets and I think I am in the wedding party next to Harry (those are their names, right?). It is going to be the biggest bash of 2011. Luckily, we can take the title for 2012 with the wedding of B and Corrin. Luckily for you, I know just how to do it.

Some people rent out a hall, a church, or a hotel. I think we are going to rent out the entire West Coast of America. That's right, we're taking over California, Oregon, and Washington.
No real need for three state's worth of coastline, but why not? Go big or go home, right?

There may be some issues with the National Park Service, but they are pretty broke and I am sure a few dollars will help change their minds.

Logistically, this is going to be difficult. Where, for example, do you hold the actual wedding? May I suggest that we organize a caravan of sorts starting up in Washington and we make our way down to San Diego doing a different part of the wedding along the way.

Nope, scratch that. I've got an even better idea. Corrin will have the longest train...IN THE WORLD! Somehow she will drag nearly a thousand miles worth of fabric hung from her head. Take that Princess Di.

It will be quite the sight to partake. Remember when Christo (I think that was his name) put up all those giant umbrellas in California. This will make that look like child's play.

This is only the beginning of the most grandiose wedding ever. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of renting the entire west coast of the US! Bold, but not too bold. I like that. I also like the sound an American V8 makes when you floor it. Anyways, we could also stop at every Carillo Bell on Cali on the way down! Can you imagine the picture opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a lot of pictures with B wearing sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete