Friday, April 29, 2011

What Do Gary Busey, A Mongoose Scooter, And Obama Have In Common? This Blog *OR* Whoa There Partner, A Bit Off Topic Again

I heard some other power couple got married this week. Bill and Katie I think their names were, right? Something about being big fans of the Kansas City Royals, I don't know, I wasn't paying much attention. It did seem to be all over the news. Why do we care so much about people we don't know? I heard they aren't even American, like Obama! [That last statement was a joke folks, calm down. Here's another option, "I heard they aren't even American, like Trump's hair!"].

I hear from the grapevine that these Royals fans had multiple changes in transportation. I think we can outdo that pretty easily. I want to see B on a Razor Scooter for the duration of the ceremony. He can be kickin' some wheelies around Corrin. I bet if he starts to practice now we could even get him to ride a scooter while on a pogo stick.
And Corrin should be using a pogo ball. Do you remember pogo balls? I was pretty awesome with one of those things.

In fact, I was pretty awesome on the old school scooters as well.
I did actually have this scooter (this one is not mine) and it was this color. Remember, it was the 80's and it was okay for boys to wear neon pink as well.

Well, as you can see we have gotten pretty far off our original topic. It is like listening to Gary Busey.

1 comment:

  1. "Pogo Ball is what you call it, you're gonna have a ball!" What a great little jingle they had.
    I could rock that ball like nobody's business.

    As for the scooter. I would take on just like that off ramps and down mountain trails! RAD!

    ReplyDelete