Friday, April 1, 2011

BINGO! *OR* A Wedding Game

If you're like me, and trust me, you're not, you feel like you've been to one wedding, you've been to them all. "Yipee! Flowers, love, food, cake, blah blah blah." It takes a lot to make a wedding unique. This isn't to say that I wouldn't want to be there and support you, but sometimes you have to do something to entertain yourself during the festivities. This is especially true if you are not the sweaty guy out there on the dance floor.

Now you're thinking to yourself "Hey, this guy is right. I mean, I love a good wedding, but why not spice it up a little bit?" Heck, I'm right there with you being with me (huh? Did that make sense?). Normally I would suggest a drinking game, but since I don't drink, let's play WEDDING BINGO!

Here's how the game works: You mark down the spaces as you hear these words from either B or Corrin. You do not get to mark the space unless B or Corrin say these words. You are on the honor system here, I am trusting you fellow wedding goer. The first one to connect five in a row, wins. There will also be a winner for the first one to complete the board. Pretty simple. Your prize will be a chance to kiss B. And here is the board:




 Be sure to print this out or make it compatible to your i-Device. I will NOT be handing these out at the door, you have to bring your own. This game is for insiders only. Good luck cats and kittens.

1 comment: