Monday, February 21, 2011

Running Out Of Topics *OR* Blogging Is Hard

Writer's block. I'm not referring to the album by Peter, Bjorn and John (which is a good album), but the idea that sometimes writers just run out of ideas. Tragic really. Here I am, a guy with a mind full of ideas trying to keep this meager little blog running. Simply trying to provide advice for B and Corrin as their wedding date inches closer. Let's be honest, this blogging thing can be difficult, especially when dealing with a finite topic such as a specific wedding. You just can't sit down at the keyboard each time and wait for inspiration to strike, sometimes you have to make inspiration just...hit you...in the face.

So I present to you, my muse, my inspiration...Pepsi!

I bet you thought I would say my son, or my wife. Nope, I prefer to keep my allegiance to a certain carbonated beverage. While my son is pretty awesome and a cute little guy, how can he hold up to the blue can?
You know what? Forget it, how can I resist that face? He's just so cute. Look, he barely has a wrist, it is just a line of baby fat. How can you compete Pepsi? Yup, I didn't think you could.

Ok, so we've established that my son is my inspiration. What has he done for me lately? Hmm, check back this week to find out.

This has been another cop-out post brought to you by the fine folks at Downward Brent Lee. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @DownwardBLee.

No comments:

Post a Comment